Elon Musk– you all must have heard this name. He is a South African-Canadian-American veteran businessman and the entire world knows him as an engineer, technology entrepreneur, investor, inventor and in addition, a visionary who has original ideas about what the future will or could be like. He is the founder of Tesla, SpaceX, Zip2, and among others. He was additionally one of the individuals answerable for the accomplishment of PayPal. Right now, he serves as CEO & Product Architect of Tesla and CEO & Chief Designer of SpaceX. In December 2016, Elon Musk was ranked 21st in Forbes magazine’s list of the world’s most powerful people. As of January 2018, Elon has total assets of US $ 20.9 billion and has been listed by Forbes as the 53rd richest person in the world. Elon Musk, CEO of e-vehicle company Tesla, known for his distinctive style, has once again shocked the world. Elon has recently become a father and shared his son’s name on Twitter, which surprised people as soon as he came in front. In response to a tweet, Elon has stated that he named his son X Æ A-12. It has become quiz for everyone now. If you are able to pronounce this name correctly, then definitely tell us in the comment what you got.
Here some Inspirational and Motivational Elon Musk Quotes that will motivate you towards your dream and goal. Thus, various famous CEOs from all around the world are inspired by Elon Musk and follow him to achieve success or to become a successful entrepreneur like him. Many of us read Motivational Quotes when we deal with our problems or complex situations.
Everyone, at some point in life, needs some kind of inspiration when we are moving forward in life. Inspirational quotes provide us with zeal or enthusiasm to get our focus back, offering the inspiration needed for the day or to accomplish the target. Often a quote can offer inspiration for the week, and rouse us when our normal inspiration has passed. A quote helps us focus on a specific goal or plan of action.
Life is too short for long-term grudges.Elon Musk
The first step is to establish that something is possible. Then probability will occur.Elon Musk
Great companies are built on great products.Elon Musk
If you need inspiring words, don’t do it.Elon Musk
If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.Elon Musk
Good ideas are always crazy until they’re not.Elon Musk
When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.Elon Musk
I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.Elon Musk
Failure is an option here. if things are not failing, you are not innovating.
Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.”
If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is a disaster.
Your Will is the most accurate way to predict the Future.”
I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.
Life is too short for long-term grudges.
Take risks now and do something bold. You won’t regret it.
Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
“When I was in college, I wanted to be involved in things that would change the world.”
“It’s ok to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.”
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done.
- I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not on schedule, but it usually happens.
- You have to say, ‘Well, why did it succeed where others did not?
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- We have a strict ‘no-assholes policy’ at SpaceX.
- Disruptive technology where you really have a big technology discontinuity… tends to come from new companies.
- I’ve actually not read any books on time management.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- What makes innovative thinking happen?… I think it’s really a mindset. You have to decide.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- “If something has to be designed and invented, and you have to figure out how to ensure that the value of the thing you create is greater than the cost of the inputs, then that is probably my core skill.”
- I think we have a duty to maintain the light of consciousness to make sure it continues into the future
- “I always have optimism, but I’m realistic. It was not with the expectation of great success that I started Tesla or SpaceX… It’s just that I thought they were important enough to do anyway.”
- “When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.”