When trying to achieve the life you dream of, your optimism can go a long way. Your positive take on things is what makes you decide to go for something despite great odds. When dealing with frustrations, it’s your optimism that tells you to try again. Your optimism consoles you, builds you up, and makes things possible, little by little.
It is never too late to be what you might have been.George Eliot
If we try to see something positive in everything we do, life won’t necessarily become easier but it becomes more valuable.
Positive anything is better than negative nothing.Elbert Hubbard
If you always put limits on everything you do physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.Bruce Lee
In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.Dalai Lama
Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.Willie Nelson
We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.Abraham Lincoln
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.
Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.Joshua J. Marine
Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.
You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.Ralph Marston
Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.George Bernard Shaw
Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.Allen Klein
When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.Paulo Coelho
If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.Albert Einstein
Like success, failure is many things to many people. With a Positive Mental Attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again.W. Clement Stone
Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.Harvey Mackay
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.Confucius
Thinking positive isn’t about expecting the best to happen every time, but accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment.
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’.Audrey Hepburn Read
If you can quit, quit. If you can’t quit, stop complaining – this is what you chose.J.A. Konrath
You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.Deepak Chopra
That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.Friedrich Nietzsche
I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in.Roger Clemens
I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find you are not, I hope you have a strength to start over again.F. Scott Fitzgerald
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.Roy Goodman
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.Norman Vincent Peale
If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.Mary Engelbreit
Just because something isn’t happening for you right now doesn’t mean that it will never happen.
Today is a new beginning, a chance to turn your failures into achievements & your sorrows into so goods. No room for excuses.Joel Brown
- If you can change your mind, you can change your life. – William James
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. – Pat Riley
- Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. – Francesca Reigler
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- No matter what the situation, remind yourself “I have a choice.” – Deepak Chopra
- A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. – Winston Churchill
- Success is falling nine times and getting up ten. – Jon Bon Jovi
- Positive thinking sees the invisible, feels the intangible and can achieve the impossible.
- The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. – Oprah Winfrey
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’ – Muhammad Ali
- The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success. – Eric Thomas