Canada Day Wishes: Canada Day happens to be the national day for Canadian citizens. It’s a historic occasion and one which is celebrated with great pomp and festivity. If you’re a native living in Canada, then this is the perfect opportunity to commemorate this special day with your friends and family. Or if you’ve got near and dear ones in Canada, it’s the ideal time to let them know that you keep yourself updated on their cultures and values and you share in their joy. No matter what the case, make the most of this opportunity by crafting a heart-touching message for Canada day for your friends and family.
Canada Day Wishes
- Happy Birthday Canada! Let’s celebrate from coast to coast to coast!
- Happy Canada Day! Cheers to our independence and our happily growing country.
- To all Canadians around the world, a very happy Canada Day to you all.
- Sending you warm wishes on the 1st of July. Have a good time with your family and friends.
- Let us come together and reunite like the provinces of Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. Happy Canada Day.
- This is one of those days that makes us remember to have pride in who we’re. Happy Canada day!
- Wishing everyone a “Happy Canada Day” on the country’s 153rd Birthday.
- Happy Canada Day, everyone! Let us all take a moment to take a look back at some of the incredible contributions of Canadians throughout history.
- Canada has produced some great pop singers in recent years. I hope the pattern continues. Happy Canada Day!
- Our nation has made substantial progress over the past few years. A huge toast to our lovely country. Happy Canada Day!
- It is with great joy that we celebrate Canada Day. It must feel great to be on the same continent as America.
Also Check: Canada Day Greetings Cards images
Canada Day Messages
- Happy Canada Day to all Canadians. Let us allocate some time to stand by our beautiful flag.
- Now that you’re officially a Canadian, I wanted to wish you a very happy Canada day.
- It’s not every day that we get to take pride in our country. Happy Canada Day, everyone.
- In recent years, Canada day has been accepted as a truly global holiday. It’s celebrated all around the world. And it is my hope that all of you have a very Happy Canada Day wherever you are.
- Happy Canada day, (PUT NAME) . Hope all of us continue to prosper in our beautiful country.
- Considering the fact that you can go weeks without talking to me, I would like to say that you can often be kind of cold which makes you a lot like the weather in Canada. Happy Canada Day!
- It’s the first of July again. Happy Canada day! Hope you have a great day!
- Bud, an entire day to watch a parade and get a holiday sounds like a dream come true. Happy Canada Day!
- Today is one of those days where we get to take a look into the telescopes of the past. Our founding fathers meant for us to grow into a great nation, and we have. Happy Canada Day, everyone!
Canada Day Wishes for Friends & Family
- Happy Canada Day to you and your family. Wishing you a grand celebration. Enjoy.
- Historically speaking, Canada day was a big milestone. It is my hope that our friendship will reach new milestones, just like Canada day.
- Happy Canada Day to my friends and family. Sending my love and warm wishes to you on this day!
- My friend, let us unite our spirits on the joyous occasion of Canada. Observing the parade pass by, let us recount the fond memories of olden days. Happy Canada Day!
- Despite the differences in our geographical location, my friend, I wanted to share with you in the joy of Happy Canada Day. Hope you have a great one!
- Smiling ear-to-ear, I wanted to let you know that on this particular day, many years ago; we became official citizens of Canada. Long live Canada and a Happy Canada Day to you.
- Sometimes, I feel as though you’re a national treasure. I wanted to let you know that this national day.
Canada Day Wishes for Social Media
- Congratulations to you, Canada! And a very happy Canada Day to one and all!
- Celebrate 1st July with my loved ones and making this a memorable day for all. Happy Canada Day!
- Already I started to smell delicious barbecue in the air. #Happy_Canada_Day
- Let’s celebrate this beautiful occasion by partying and have an awesome time on Canada Day. Cheers!
- Come join us at the local rally as we head out to celebrate Canada Day! Don’t miss out!
- This Canada Day, it’s time for you to embrace your Canadian heritage. Be sure to have your fill of Canadian cuisine today.
- Watching the parade on the streets, I could clearly feel our unity. Happy Canada Day!
- Our national day is one of those days where we come together as a nation irrespective of race, gender, religion, or creed. It’s a day where we break down barriers. Happy Canada Day, everyone.
Canada Day Quotes
Our hopes are high. Our faith in people is great. Our courage is strong. And our dreams for this beautiful country will never die.Pierre Trudeau
Canada is the homeland of equality, justice, and tolerance.Kim Campbell
My dream is for people around the world to look up and to see Canada like a little jewel sitting at the top of the continent.Tommy Douglas
Let us be French, let us be English, but most importantly let us be Canadian!John A. Macdonald
Canadian pride may not rest on our sleeves, but it resides deeply in our hearts.Steve Miller
Hysterically funny, amazingly talented people. That’s what I think of when I think of Canada. That, and cold beer. And the mountains.Richard Patrick
Canada is like an old cow. The West feeds it. Ontario and Quebec milk it. And you can well imagine what it’s doing in the Maritimes.Tommy Douglas
Canadians are the people who learned to live without the bold accents of the natural ego-trippers of other lands.Marshall McLuhan
Canada Day is a big deal for Canadians all over the globe. It’s a matter of national pride and a day to explore the heritage and culture of the Canadian nation. Canada Day is spent with great pomp and festivity. It’s a day where barriers break down— people regardless of gender differences, religious differences come together to celebrate this special day with equal vigor. In recent years, this day has received global recognition. So, if you’re someone who’s recently migrated to Canada, or you have a Canadian friend, then you can empower them with a happy Canada day message. This gesture on your part will symbolize unity and will help us take the nation of the Maple-leaf to glory.